Sunday, March 24, 2019

UFO Sprint - part 1

I am blessed to know and be friends with a few writers. They allow me to encourage them and to comment occassinally on their works in progress.  One specifically, has returned the favour by pointing out to me that when I was complaining about body image and size that I can sew. So I should DO SOMETHING about my issues that way.  Captain Obvious moment, I know.  But she had a point.

So, this weekend, whilst Sasha is writing, I am working in my shop in solidarity.  I am in the world of the UFO - the Unfinished Objects.


Task 1 - mend 2 pair of RTW pants (completed)

Task 2 - add lining to jacket conversion since Spring is teasing us, I need to get a jump start on the spring office wardrobe. Will post before and after shots of this when completed.

Task 3 - finish a pair of pants from the Florida  trip (hangs head in guilt that they are still not done), but the goal is to wear them with the jacket conversion this week! Feel free to nag me ...

Task 4 - cut and sew new top to complete outfit. Not sure if this is realistic for today, but am going to try. If not tonight, then will aim for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave hints, tips and tricks that apply to the post.