Monday, February 05, 2007

Tagged ... again!

I've been tagged by Robyn over at Blue Moon! While I won't tag another 5 people as I think the pool of non-tagged people is quickly becoming a puddle, I will post another 5 things about myself.

1. I am Catholic and a cultural anthropologist ... reconcile that!
2. I don't sing in the shower, but I do love singing Alto Tenor along with my choral CD's in the workshop; as I used to sing in a choir for many years, I am actually pretty good; no I don't do karaoke!
3. My second favourite CD is from a group called The East Village Opera Company; a neat group that believes that the Major Classical composers were the rock stars of their time and have re-worked many pieces into rock opera; their Ave Maria is beautiful! I have their first indie album ...
4. Must see TV: CSI Miami (I love the corny opening lines of David Carruso!), House (don't you wish we could all say whatever we liked sometimes?), Vegas and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
5. The name the Scouts up here call me is Hawkeye ... ironic cause I have really BAD eyesight, although it is better than the alternative which was "Bubbles"; those of you who can see the Canadian cable TV show called "Trailer Park Boys" will understand why!

The coat is still slumbering and as are the pants ... I have an order for more Scout neck scarves to finish and deliver this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave hints, tips and tricks that apply to the post.