Friday, February 23, 2007

Mmmmmmmmmm, truffles ....

Just a quick note to express my public love for the Pilot. He has been gone for 3 weeks straight this time and returned to hearth and home carrying 2 boxes of chocolate truffles from Belguim, a half pound bar of milk chocolate and things for Monkey Girl and Hamster Boy. Did I mention the truffles? This is why I am not giving up chocolate for Lent! After all, one box was meant as a late Valentine's gift as he was overseas at the time.

Yumm, the last one I had was white chocolate with a coffee center and a layer of milk chocolate underneath the white and a small nut on top. I love my Pilot ...

I noticed that I have neglected to add the photo of the new pant pattern piece, so I will remedy that this weekend. I have some blog catching up to do!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 pm

    Yeah Pilot! Way to go (home)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 pm

    Now I have to say that while Im more of the dark chocolate type - I do indeed LOVE good quality white chocolate! You lucky girl...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave hints, tips and tricks that apply to the post.