Monday, November 06, 2006

Let's get this started ..

Well, I have done it! I have finally joined the online blog world. I am not sure how much I will post, but at least I can say that I have tried, right? I am still playing with the format of my blog.

I must say that I like the lighthouse. As I am originally from the East Coast of Canada, lightouses have a special place in my heart. They remind me of my family's home and keeps me firmly grounded. They are such a powerful symbol ... a beacon of light in the dark; a steady reminder that we are not alone as we drift on the sea of life.

I am off to figure out how to do a few more things on this site and then will check back in tomorrow ...

1 comment:

  1. Hallos from across the pond.Read all your reviews on PR, looking forwrad to your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave hints, tips and tricks that apply to the post.